- iqbal on Bear Grylls Mud Sweat And Tears – Review
- atman on Which came first the chicken or the egg? Solved!
- althinking on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
- Jfraysse on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
- Charlotte on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsageing althinking Amy Winehouse astronomy audacity Bear Grylls book book review brian cox chemist chemistry joke chicken or the egg copernicus cosmology death drugs humour ireland life mathematics maths Mount Everest old patrick moore periodic table physics podcast Podcasting - The Ultimate Starter Kit PodOmatic poem poetry prof brian cox puzzle rehab review riddle science solved stardust the sky at night time which came first wonders of the solar system wonders of the universe young
Tag Archives: prof brian cox
Wonders of the Universe started with a bang and so it continued with ‘Stardust’, episode two of Professor Brian Cox’s stellar science series. Some viewers found episode one, ‘Destiny’, a bit of a downer as it mapped out the life … Continue reading
Professor Brian Cox brings a fresh face to popular science. His new TV series “Wonders of the Universe” will only add to his growing popularity. There’s no question his first TV series “Wonders of the Solar System” paved the way; and … Continue reading