- atman on Which came first the chicken or the egg? Solved!
- althinking on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
- Jfraysse on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
- Charlotte on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
- Ian Wornes on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsageing althinking Amy Winehouse astronomy audacity Bear Grylls book book review brian cox chemist chemistry joke chicken or the egg copernicus cosmology death drugs humour ireland life mathematics maths Mount Everest old patrick moore periodic table physics podcast Podcasting - The Ultimate Starter Kit PodOmatic poem poetry prof brian cox puzzle rehab review riddle science solved stardust the sky at night time which came first wonders of the solar system wonders of the universe young
Tag Archives: ireland
Ireland are the 4th best team in Europe. Well they could be. Okay, it’s possible. Yes, it may not be probable. But the logic is sound… The 2 teams who qualified from Irelands group (Spain, Italy) have made it all … Continue reading →
You’ve just bought a new car or motorbike and you’ve got to get it registered. Many of us like to get a vehicle registration number that we like, rather than a random string of alphanumeric symbols. Some countries allow personalised … Continue reading →