- atman on Which came first the chicken or the egg? Solved!
- althinking on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
- Jfraysse on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
- Charlotte on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
- Ian Wornes on Professor Brian Cox – Wonders of the Universe – Destiny.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsageing althinking Amy Winehouse astronomy audacity Bear Grylls book book review brian cox chemist chemistry joke chicken or the egg copernicus cosmology death drugs humour ireland life mathematics maths Mount Everest old patrick moore periodic table physics podcast Podcasting - The Ultimate Starter Kit PodOmatic poem poetry prof brian cox puzzle rehab review riddle science solved stardust the sky at night time which came first wonders of the solar system wonders of the universe young
Tag Archives: math
While reading a New Scientist article entitled “Ultimate Logic: To infinity and beyond” I enjoyed reading about the distinction between “countable infinity” (e.g. 1,2,3,4,…) and “continuum infinity” (e.g. 0.1, 0.2,… 0.01, 0.02, …, 0.001, 0.002, …, …). It’s something I had … Continue reading